Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl Preview

I am ending my blog drought, and what better way than to give you my Super Bowl prediction. This has been the year of the read option, however I'm not so sure on how long it will last.

Remember the wildcat? That died quickly, and the read option has many similar concepts. A lot of football experts also said that the west coast offense was going to fade out when Walsh introduced it with the 49ers. Ironically, the 49ers will try to use this new style of offense to win the Super Bowl tomorrow, and despite the west coast offense surviving, I think in a year or two the read option will be gone.

There is no doubt Ray Lewis is on a mission, even turning to deer antler spray to help on this Super Bowl run. Whatever it takes I guess.

Before I give you my score prediction, just let this sink in: since 2007, Joe Flacco has 8 playoff wins, Mark Sanchez has 4, Tom Brady has 3, and Peyton Manning has 2. Yeah.

I have gone back and fourth for the last two weeks on this game, and both Harbaugh's are great coaches. Baltimore had the tougher road to the Super Bowl, so some say they may not be as fresh as the Niners, but with two weeks off I think that plays itself out.

This has the potential to be a great Super Bowl.

Baltimore 29 San Francisco 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment